Are you using Paytm Postpaid, but not satisfied its services and want to know “how to close paytm postpaid” to deactivate it. then you’re in the right place. Here we will tell you how to close Paytm postpaid (How to deactivate Paytm postpaid?).
Paytm is a well known name in one of the most popular methods for online payments. Which is most commonly used by general customers and shopkeepers. Paytm is the best payment option for merchants as it eliminates the hassle of carrying hard cash and creates a digital record of all transactions.
What is Paytm Postpaid?
Paytm Postpaid is a buy now, pay later service that allows users to borrow up to Rs. 60,000 to make online and offline purchases. The credit limit is repaid in a single monthly bill, with no interest charged for the first 30 days. Paytm Postpaid works similarly to a credit card, and the credit limit will increase over time if payments are made on time.
Here are some of the key features of Paytm Postpaid:
- Up to Rs. 60,000 credit limit
- No interest charged for the first 30 days
- Repayment in a single monthly bill
- Works like a credit card
- Credit limit increases over time
To be eligible for Paytm Postpaid, you must be a resident of India and have a valid PAN card. You must also have a Paytm account and have completed the KYC process.
If you are interested in applying for Paytm Postpaid, you can do so through the Paytm app. Once you have applied, Paytm will assess your eligibility and let you know if you have been approved.
How to Close Paytm Postpaid?
If you have taken a Paytm Postpaid limit and want to close your Paytm Postpaid account, you will need to pay off your outstanding balance in full. Once your balance is paid, you can deactivate your Paytm Postpaid account by following these steps:
- Open the PayTM app on your device.
- Tap on the profile icon in the top left corner of the app.
- From the drop-down menu, select 24×7 Help & Support.
- Select All Services and then Postpaid Number.
- Tap on Deactivate Postpaid Service and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You can also contact PayTM customer support at 0120-4456-456 to deactivate your Postpaid service.
Here are some things to keep in mind before closing your Paytm Postpaid account:
- Make sure that you have paid off all your outstanding dues.
- If you have any pending cashback or rewards, you will forfeit them.
- You will not be able to use your Paytm Postpaid account again.
If you have any further questions, you can contact Paytm customer support at 0120-4456-456.
Also Check: Paytm BC Agent registration 2024
Here are some additional steps you may need to take to close your Paytm Postpaid account:
- You may need to contact your bank and cancel your Paytm Postpaid credit card.
- You may need to contact the merchant where you last used your Paytm Postpaid credit card and let them know that you are no longer using it.
Q. How to close paytm postpaid?
Ans. To close your Paytm Postpaid Call PayTM customer support at 0120-4456-456 or By app to chat PayTM Customer Support.
Q. How many days paytm postpaid will be closed?
Ans. Paytm Postpaid will be closed in 5 to 7 working days.