Credy Loan Review 2024: Credy is a popular personal loan app that allows you to apply for a loan online in minutes. In this blog post, we will provide a comprehensive review of Credy, including how to apply for a loan, the benefits of using Credy Loan, the charges and fees involved, the eligibility criteria, the interest rates, and whether or not Credy is RBI registered?
We will also share some tips for getting approved for a Credy loan, and we will compare Credy to other popular personal loan apps. By the end of this blog post, you will have all the information you need to decide if Credy is the right personal loan app for you.
What is Credy Loan?
Credy is a personal loan app that allows you to apply for a loan online in minutes. It is a RBI registered NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Company) that has been in operation since 2016. Credy offers personal loans to salaried individuals in India with a loan amount ranging from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 1 lakh. The interest rates on Credy personal loans start at 1% per month and the repayment period can be up to 12 months.
Credy Loan Features & Benefits
Credy is a personal loan app that offers a variety of benefits and features to its borrowers. Here are some of the key benefits and features of Credy personal loans:
- Quick and easy application process: You can apply for a Credy personal loan online in minutes and you will receive a decision within 24 hours.
- Competitive interest rates: Credy offers competitive interest rates on personal loans, starting at just 1% per month.
- Flexible repayment terms: You can choose the loan amount and repayment period that best suits your needs, with repayment periods ranging from 3 months to 1 year.
- No collateral required: You do not need to provide any collateral to get a Credy personal loan.
- Easy online repayment: You can make your loan payments online through the Credy app.
- Instant approval: Credy offers instant approval on personal loans for eligible borrowers.
- Transparent terms: Credy provides clear and transparent terms and conditions for its personal loans, so you know exactly what you are signing up for.
- 24/7 customer support: Credy offers 24/7 customer support, so you can get help with your loan anytime, day or night.
Overall, Credy is a great option for borrowers who are looking for a quick, easy, and affordable personal loan. It offers competitive interest rates, flexible repayment terms, and no collateral required. Credy also has a good reputation for customer service.
Credy Loan Eligibility
Credy is a personal loan app that offers loans to salaried individuals in India. To be eligible for a Credy personal loan, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of India.
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You must have a valid PAN card and Aadhaar card.
- You must have a salaried income of at least Rs. 25,000 per month.
- You must have a good credit score.
Required Documents for Credy Loan
Credy’s personal loan process is completely paperless, which means that you don’t have to worry about submitting any physical documents. However, you will need to provide the following documents to the Credy executive when they visit your home for verification:
- ID proof (this could be an Aadhaar Card or PAN Card)
- PAN Card (for confirming PAN number & date of birth)
- Address proof (if your Aadhaar card already has your current address, you will not be required to produce another address proof).
- Salary Slip or 6 Month Old Account Statements.
You will also need to sign a NACH or auto-debit instruction mandate, which allows Credy to automatically withdraw your EMI payments from your bank account. This is a convenient way to make your loan payments and ensures that you never miss a payment.
Credy Loan Interest Rate & Other Charges
These are the current personal loan interest rates offered by Credy as of August 15, 2023:
- Loan amount: Up to ₹ 1 lakh
- Interest rate: 1 to 1.5% of loan amount per month
- Loan tenor: 3 to 12 months
- Processing fee: 3% of loan amount (minimum ₹500)
- Early repayment fee: 2% of outstanding loan amount
- Late fee: 2% of EMI amount per week
Please note that these interest rates are subject to change. You can always check the latest interest rates on the Credy website or app.
Credy Loan Apply Online Process
Here are the steps on how to apply for a Credy personal loan online:
- Download the Credy app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Create an account and provide some basic information about yourself, such as your name, email address, phone number, and income.
- Upload your PAN card and Aadhaar card.
- Provide your bank account details.
- Credy will verify your information and assess your eligibility for a loan.
- If you are approved, you will receive a decision within 24 hours.
- If you are approved, you can choose the loan amount and repayment period that best suits your needs.
- The funds will be deposited into your bank account within 48 hours.
Credy Loan Customer Care Number
At Credy Loan, we understand the importance of providing top-notch customer service to ensure your experience with us remains smooth and hassle-free. Here’s how you can get in touch with credy customer support:
1. Call Us: If You Have a question or need immediate assistance? Credy friendly customer care representatives are just a call away. Feel free to dial 080 4680 5616 to speak to a knowledgeable professional who will be more than happy to help you, Said Credy.
2. Drop Us an Email: For loan-related inquiries, you can reach out to Credy at [email protected]. His team will ensure you receive a prompt and comprehensive response to address your concerns.
3. Visit Us: If you prefer face-to-face interactions, you’re welcome to visit in his work address:
No.22, Sailagiri, Second Floor,
Intermediate Ring Road,
Opposite to HDFC Bank, Nr Ejipura Signal,
Is Credy Loan App RBI Registered?
Yes, Credy is a RBI registered NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Company). This means that Credy is a legitimate lending institution and your loan is protected by the RBI.
Credy Technologies Private Limited is a company registered under the Companies Act, 1956. It is also registered with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) with registration number U74999KA2016PTC097573.
Credy offers personal loans to salaried individuals in India. It is a popular and reliable personal loan app that offers a quick and easy application process, competitive interest rates, flexible repayment terms, and no collateral required.
If you are looking for a personal loan, Credy is a great option to consider. It is a legitimate and trustworthy lender that offers competitive interest rates and flexible repayment terms.
Credy Loan Review 2024
Credy is a loan marketplace that connects borrowers with lenders. This means that Credy does not actually lend money themselves, but rather they provide a platform for borrowers to compare loan offers from multiple lenders. This can be a great way to find the best interest rate and terms for your loan.
Credy offers personal loans, student loans, and refinance loans. Personal loans are available for borrowers with good to bad credit, while student loans are available for borrowers with good credit. Refinance loans can be used to consolidate debt or to lower your interest rate on an existing loan.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Credy loans:
- Quick and easy application process: You can apply for a Credy loan in minutes online.
- Multiple lender options: Credy gives you access to loan offers from multiple lenders, so you can compare rates and terms before you choose a loan.
- No credit impact: Applying for a Credy loan does not impact your credit score.
- Fast funding: Once your loan is approved, the funds can be disbursed to your bank account in as little as 24 hours.
- High interest rates: Credy loans typically have higher interest rates than loans from traditional banks.
- Fees: Credy charges a fee for using their platform. This fee is typically around 1% of the loan amount.
- Not available in all states: Credy is not available in all states.
Overall, Credy can be a great option for borrowers who are looking for a quick and easy way to compare loan offers from multiple lenders. However, it is important to note that Credy loans typically have higher interest rates than loans from traditional banks. If you are looking for the lowest possible interest rate, you may want to consider a loan from a traditional bank or credit union.
Q. Is Credy loan a good option for me?
Q. What is the minimum loan amount provided by Credy?
Q. Is credy loan real or fake?
Q. What is the maximum loan amount offered by Credy?
Q. What is the interest rate taken by credy?
Q. What is the processing fee charged by Credy for loans?