[PMVVY] Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2024, what is it, how to fill form, online application, helpline toll free number, official website, benefits, beneficiaries, eligibility, documents, app download, latest news Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana.
PM Matru Vandana Yojana Many schemes are being launched from time to time by the government for the welfare of the people of the country. Many welfare schemes are also being run by the Modi government keeping women in mind. In this sequence, the government has started a scheme especially for women who conceive.
This scheme launched by the government has been named Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana. Under the scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to pregnant women on giving birth to a live child, so that women can get nutritious food for their born child.
In this article, we are giving you complete information about “What is PM Matru Vandana Yojana” and “How to apply for PM Matru Vandana Yojana”.
What is Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana?
Matru Vandana Yojana has been started by Prime Minister Modi. That’s why this scheme has been named Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana. In this scheme such women will be eligible, who are pregnant. Financial assistance of ₹6000 will be given by the government to women who conceive under this scheme. Both online and offline methods have been made available by the government to apply for the scheme. To apply offline in the scheme, one can join the scheme by visiting the Anganwadi or health center and filling the application form.
[PMMVY] Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2024 Details
|Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2024
|Year of Foundation
|All States of India
|Ministry of Women and Child Development
|Financial assistance to pregnant women
PMMVY Full Form
The full form of PMMVY is Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana.
[PMMVY] Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Eligibility
- Only pregnant women will be able to apply in the scheme, the age of the pregnant woman should be 19 years or more.
- At the same time, women will be eligible for the scheme, who have become pregnant on or after January 1, 2017.
- Such pregnant women who come from the labor community and are economically weak will get the benefit of the scheme.
- A pregnant woman doing a government job will not be considered eligible for the scheme.
- Tell that the benefit of the scheme will be given to such pregnant women whose child born will be alive. If the child dies soon after birth, then the pregnant women will not get financial assistance under the scheme.
[PMMVY] PM Matru Vandana Yojana Objectives
The purpose of giving ₹ 6000 to pregnant women under the scheme is to help them financially, so this scheme has been started. The government wants to provide financial assistance to working class women who are pregnant so that they and their child remain healthy.
[PMMVY] Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Key Features
- With the successful operation of this scheme, the child mortality rate in the country will also decrease.
- With the money that women will get under the scheme, they will be able to arrange nutritious food for themselves and their children.
- This will improve women’s health faster and the child will also get the best nutrition as soon as they are born, and their physical development will be good.
- The money that women will get under the scheme will go directly to their bank account. That’s why there won’t be any kind of embezzlement in money.
[PMMVY] Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana required documents
- Photo copy of ration card
- child’s birth certificate
- Aadhaar card of the parents of the child
- bank account passbook
- parent’s identity card
- Personal Contact details: Phone Number
PMMVY form pdf
By filling out and submitting the PMMVY Form PDF, pregnant women can initiate the process of applying for financial support under the PMMVY scheme. This form is an essential part of the application process and helps the concerned authorities in verifying eligibility criteria and disbursing the benefits to the eligible beneficiaries.
It is important for applicants to carefully read and understand the instructions provided with the PMMVY Form PDF to ensure accurate and complete submission of the required information.
[PMMVY] PM Matru Vandana Yojana Official Website
The official website has been launched by the government to apply for Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana. You can apply online in Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana through this website, as well as if you want to get any other information about the scheme, then you can also get information from the official website of PM Matru Vandana Yojana.
[PMMVY] Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Apply Online
- Women who want to get the benefit of this scheme, they have to apply in this scheme. For this, they have to click on the link of the official website of the Ministry of Women and Child Development. Doing so takes you to the home page.
- After going to the home page of the website, you have to click on the login option that you see. Now you have to click on the sign up option.
- Now you have to enter your email id, password and captcha code in the specified space on your screen. Now you have to click on the submit button.
- Now a one time password will be sent to your email id, enter it in the empty box appearing on the screen and click on verify button.
- Now you see the application link of Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana on your screen, you have to click on the same link.
- By doing this, the online application form of this scheme opens on your screen.
- You have to enter the information asked in the form that appears on the screen in their respective places.
- After entering all the information, you have to scan and upload the photo copy of the required document.
- Now finally you have to click on the submit button.
In this way you can apply online for PM Matru Vandana Yojana. Now whatever further process will happen, you will be informed about it on the given email id or phone number.
[PMMVY] Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Apply Offline by visiting Anganwadi Centre
- To apply offline in this scheme, women have to go to the nearest Anganwadi center with all their necessary documents.
- After going to the Anganwadi center, you have to get the application form of PM Matru Vandana Yojana from the employee present there.
- Now whatever information is being sought inside the application form, you have to enter all those information in their designated place.
- After entering all the information, paste your passport size color photograph in the specified space and put your signature or thumb impression.
- Now you have to attach the photocopies of the necessary documents together and submit it to the employee of the Anganwadi center.
- In this way, you will be able to apply offline in PM Matru Vandana Yojana.
[PMMVY] PM Matru Vandana Yojana Installments
- First installment :- Women should apply for the first installment within 150 days of the last menstruation i.e. within 5 months. Women get ₹1000 under the first installment. For this, women have to provide Form 1a, copy of MCP card, an identity card and bank passbook.
- Second Installment :- Pregnant women need to get a checkup done to apply for the second installment. Women get financial assistance of ₹ 2000 as the second installment. For this, pregnant women should apply within 7 months i.e. 180 days. To get the instalment, women have to submit Form 1B, copy of MCP card, an identity card and photocopy of bank passbook.
- Third installment :- To get this installment it is necessary to register the birth of the child. Under this, women get ₹ 2000. To get the third installment also, women have to submit Form 1C, copy of MCP card, one identity proof and photo copy of bank passbook.
- The remaining ₹ 1000 is given to such women who are taking advantage of Janani Suraksha Yojana.
[PMMVY] PM Matru Vandana Yojana helpline Numbers
We tried to provide you all the information about PM Matru Vandana Yojana in this article, but in spite of this, if you want to get any kind of information or you want to register any kind of complaint related to this scheme, then You can contact the official helpline number issued for the scheme. The official helpline number of PM Matru Vandana Yojana is 011-23382393. You can call on this number from Monday to Saturday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Sunday is a holiday.
Q. Who will be the beneficiary of PM Matritva Vandana Yojana?
Ans. Pregnant Ladies.
Q. How to apply offline for PM Matru Vandana Yojana?
Ans. By visiting your nearest anganwadi centre.
Q. How much amount will be given in PM Matru Vandana Yojana?
Ans. Rs. 6000.
Q. how to apply for PM Matru Vandana Yojana?
Ans. By Online Mode, apply through official website and in Offline Mode, apply through visiting nearest anganwadi center.